TERMS and CONDITIONS
IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS OR CONDITIONS, DO NOT PURCHASE ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM THIS WEBSITE OR USE THIS WEBSITE.
1. MINORS: Although our products and services are not age specific, we do not market our services or products to minors. If you are below the age of 18, you should only use our products and services with the permission and/or active involvement of a parent or legal guardian. If you are a minor, please do not provide us or other website visitors with any personal information. We are not responsible for monitoring or seeking verification of user qualification or age.
3. USER ACCOUNTS: We may enable you to establish an account on the Site with a username and password. If so, you are responsible for maintaining the strict confidentiality of your account password, and you are responsible for any activity under your account and password. You agree to (a) immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security; and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. It is your sole responsibility to control the dissemination and use of your password, control access to and use of your account, and notify us when you desire to cancel your account on the Site. We will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this provision.
4. LICENSEE STATUS: You understand and agree that your use of our website is limited and non-exclusive as a revocable licensee. We may terminate your license to use our website, and access to our website, for any reason, and without giving you notice.
5. EXCLUSIVE CONTENT OWNERSHIP RIGHTS: We solely own and control all copyright and intellectual property rights on our Site or have received the permission to use them from other third parties. We do not grant or imply any ownership of the Site to you. You may view the content on the Site on your personal computer or other internet device and make copies or prints of the content on the Site for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not otherwise copy, reproduce, distribute, or otherwise exploit any content, code, data or materials on the Site. If you make other use of the Site, except as otherwise provided above, you may violate copyright and other laws of the United States and other countries, as well as applicable state laws and may be subject to liability for such unauthorized use. We do not grant any license or other authorization to any user of our trade names, trademarks, service marks or other marks or logos, or those of our partners, without our separate express written agreement. Third-party marks are the property of their respective owners.
6. DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The information on our website is provided on an “as is,” ”as available” basis. You agree that your use of our website is at your sole risk. We disclaim all warranties of any kind, including but not limited to, any express warranties, statutory warranties, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We do not warrant that our website will always be available, access will be uninterrupted, be error-free, meet your requirements, or that any defects in our website will be corrected.
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, in no event shall we or any of our directors, officers, or employees, or those of our agents, affiliates, or content or service providers (hereinafter associated entities) be liable for damages of any kind whatsoever including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary or punitive arising from, or directly or indirectly related to, your use of or inability to use this Site or its content, materials, services and functions. Without limitation, no liability shall arise from any loss of revenue or anticipated profits or lost business or lost sales, even if we and/or our associated entities are advised of the possibility of such damages. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusions of certain implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. In such case, the maximum liability of us shall not exceed the amount paid by you for access to this Site. In no event shall we or our associated entities be liable for any content posted, transmitted, exchanged, or received by or on behalf of any user or other person on or through the Site.
Information on our website should not necessarily be relied upon and should not be construed to be medical or professional advice from us. We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any of the information provided and are not responsible for any loss resulting from your reliance on such information.
If your jurisdiction does not allow limitations on warranties, this limitation may not apply to you. Your sole and exclusive remedy relating to your use of the site shall be to discontinue using the site.
7. LIABILITY WAIVER:
I HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE:
The purpose of the products, services, and information on this website is to improve the overall health, vitality, and well-being of the body through physical exercise, fitness, nutritional, and overall health and well-being education. I understand that CoreForm LLC and its directors, officers, or employees do not diagnose diseases, disorders, or conditions; and they are not Medical Doctors.
As part of the products or services on this website, I may be asked to provide information concerning my physical habits, medical history, moods, energy levels, likes, dislikes, lifestyle, and diet. This information is collected to enable the Fitness Experts to: (i) assess my knowledge of exercise, fitness, and healthy habits, (ii) educate me about the benefits of sound health practices and (iii) recommend exercise, fitness and habit changes to improve my general health, vitality and overall well-being. CoreForm LLC and its directors, officers, or employees will hold this information in confidence and will not release or disclose this information to any other person, without my prior consent, except as required by applicable law.
If CoreForm LLC and its directors, officers, or employees suspect the existence of disease, disorder, or condition, I will be informed of this suspicion. However, I acknowledge this is not a diagnosis or conclusion about the state of my health and that I am directed to promptly consult a licensed Physician, licensed professional or Naturopath about any suspected problems.
Should I request that the CoreForm LLC and its directors, officers, or employees recommend exercise, dietary changes and/or nutritional supplements to enhance my body’s natural ability to resist and/or overcome a known disease, disorder, or condition, it is my responsibility to disclose the nature of the disease, disorder or condition and all other relevant details. If I have not previously consulted a licensed Physician or Naturopath about this disease, disorder, or condition, I acknowledge that I am directed to promptly do so. I am not to alter or discontinue treatments prescribed by a licensed Naturopath, Physician, or other licensed health professionals without consulting the individual who prescribed the treatment.
In providing the products and services to me, CoreForm LLC and its directors, officers, or employees are relying upon the truth, accuracy, and completeness of all information I have provided to them. Any recommendations I follow for changes in exercise, fitness, daily habits, diet, including the use of nutritional supplements, are entirely my responsibility.
CoreForm LLC and its directors, officers, or employees are in no way liable for my health or safety
Use of the Service: I acknowledge that the participation in physical activity involves the risk of injury and/or death. I voluntarily assume any and all risks, known or unknown, associated with my use of the Services and/or Facility. The producers of the Services, content, its distributors, and the performers shall not be liable for any injury, health impairment, or accident befalling any viewer using any videos or Services, or any injury, health impairment, or accident that may befall any person utilizing techniques suggested in any of the Materials (as defined below). If I have any health related questions I will consult with a physician or health and fitness expert before attempting any of the exercises that are illustrated in any of the Materials. I understand that physical exercise can be strenuous and can expose me to the risk of serious injury. I acknowledge that I am urged to obtain a physical examination from a doctor before participating in any exercise activity. CoreForm LLC materials, products, and services are not intended to be, or a substitute for, medical advice or treatment.
Release: By signing up for and/or attending classes, events, activities, and other programs and using the Services of CoreForm LLC and/or any of its affiliates, I expressly agree to release, indemnify, hold harmless and discharge, to the greatest extent permitted by law, the instructors and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, related and affiliated companies, licensees, sponsors, successors, assigns and the directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, partners, shareholders, representatives and members of the foregoing entities or other persons affiliated with the Sites (the “Released Parties“) from any and all claims or causes of action, and you agree to voluntarily give up or waive any right that you may otherwise have to bring a legal action against the Released Parties for personal injury or property loss.
I understand that any products or services I undertake at CoreForm LLC are undertaken of my own free will. I accept that the ultimate responsibility for my health care is my own and that CoreForm LLC is here to support me in this.
I hereby agree to assume full responsibility for any manner of loss, injury, claim or damage whatsoever, known or unknown, incurred as a result of same and I, my heirs, executors, administrators or assigns for any loss, injury, claim or damage sustained as a result of my attendance and/or participation.
I have read the above release and waiver of liability, and fully understand its contents and voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated.
8. INDEMNIFICATION: I understand and agree that I will indemnify, defend, and hold CoreForm LLC and their affiliates harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising from your use of our website or your violation of these terms and conditions.
9. COMPLIANCE WITH GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION: You agree to obey all applicable laws while using our website. You agree that the laws of NJ govern these terms and conditions of use without regard to conflicts of laws provisions. You also agree that any dispute between you and us, excluding any intellectual property right infringement claims we pursue against you, shall be settled solely by confidential binding arbitration per the American Arbitration Association commercial arbitration rules. All claims must be arbitrated on an individual basis and cannot be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of anyone else. All arbitration must occur in New Jersey, USA. Each party shall bear one half of the arbitration fees and costs incurred, and each party is responsible for its own lawyer fees.
10. SEVERABILITY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS: If any part of these terms and conditions of use are determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, that part shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the remainder of these terms and conditions are fully enforceable and legally binding.
11. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: These terms and conditions, including the policies incorporated herein by express reference, constitutes your entire agreement with us with respect to your use of our website. These terms and conditions were last updated on 12-5-2022.